March Wishlist

Wednesday 26 March 2014

March Wishlist

go to my polyvore


White Blazer After seeing the classic blazer popping up in white here and there lately, I've been considering to get one myself. I have a love-hate relationship with blazers, (I'm probably the only only in the world with that issue haha) as I really do like the smart and sophisticated look they can give an outfit, while I at the same time hate looking too smart for everyday life, unless it's for a special event. However, I feel as if a white blazer looks less strict but still gives outfit a classic and sharp touch, without making it look like I'm off to a job interview!

Skort Ever since I recently purchased a white skort from H&M Divided, (outfits with it to be up soon!) I've been falling in love with the versatility of skorts and how easily they are combined. I'm currently in particular lusting after a tartan-like patterned skort and funnily, I'll be swapping a pair of shoes for the exact skort in this picture on Depop - jackpot! However, if I find more skorts in different colours and patterns, I can definitely see myself expanding my collection of skorts...

Fedora I'm one of those firm believers that I can't pull of hats or that they're too much for everyday life, but I really want to get over that and purchase a fedora! I love how easily it can transform a simple outfit and am determined to get over my 'fear' of looking overdressed during the day.

Checked pants I've been on the lookout for rather loose checked pants for at least 2 months now and I finally found a beautiful pair in the H&M online shop (these to be exact) which I am determined to get as soon as I have some money and time again to go into Brighton!

Lace Bralet(s) This is another item I've been eyeing with for a while but never actually bought because I never liked how it looked on me in the end. However, I decided that I need to wear my sheer shirts more often, so a pretty lace bralet is a must when I don't always want to wear bandeaus which I have to pull up every two minutes. For now, I particularly want a black bralet but I wouldn't mind finding another one in a pretty colour to spice it up a little bit.

Bikini The two bikinis in this collage aren't a particular kind/colour/pattern I'm looking for, but I didn't want to spend hours scrolling through bikinis on Polyvore so this'll have to do! Since I'll be lying on the beach in Turkey in less than 3 weeks, (!) I really want to find a new bikini. My plan is to look through the bikinis at Urban Outfitters, as they always have the coolest patterns there. If I'm not able to find one with a nice pattern though, a white bikini will do too, as it's something I've been thinking about getting for a little while now as well.

Distressed Boyfriend Jeans Now these are nothing new, as they've been on my wishlist for a quite a while already, but I stumbled over a very nice looking pair from Missguised a couple of days ago and I am determined to go try them on! I'm quite picky when it comes to boyfriend jeans as I don't want them to be either too skinny or too loose or too light or too dark. The jeans I've got in mind are these.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It really means the world to me and don't forget to leave your link so I can come and say hi! Feel free to comment in English, German, French or Luxembourgish :)